Sunday, September 25, 2005


Half sleep
The mind walks silent through the vessel
Tending
Touching
Tapping tender cargo for the future form
An expectation of the womb
Swelling thoughts of what might be
A point of light
Within the very soul
Within this form I house 2 souls
Child of the first of thought

Blessed be this form that house my soul and give it wings to fly
Through this body form I can once again touch
All the frozen images once thought to be no real knowledge
Can you forgive these reckless wanderings in erratic forms
And see that it is all part of the knowing
Irreversible continuence
Is merely accepting the ability to change into more dynamic forms
I speak through all those who ask me to
Ask me
And it comes without bearly forming the thought

My being is in you
Touch me and the flame is cooled to body warm
Mold me and I will once again form your hands in new movements
You’ve yet to learn and I’ve yet to see you in all your colors
Please be with mindful pleasure and we’ll surely never be
Other than
What is already
___

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home