Saturday, December 24, 2005























all the loss
that empties
cauldrens cracked
ladles in the ash
an empty stillness
stares into the nothing
stupor
disbelief
that even friendship
can't exceed
the falls

i relent
surrender
fall to nothing
no fine filiments
or webs
to break the fall
at loss
in loss
let me be brine
to fill the empty space
no mind no mind
how is it that the all
should force tsunamis
far beyond what
one small heart endures
this is my death
before the body sleeps
this is my death
a force of what we reap
to sleep
to sleep
__________________
...it's been a very long day. And me father handed me the book "Utopia". Upon reading and museing the pages with the mind of an eight year old, I sensed the years of unfoldment ...of imaginings within these bent rouph pages.Quotes in words but held only in the hearts of those with dreams. How can we expect another to visit the inner realms we ourselves have ventured to. Only while touching on memory....an eve of chant ,the voices of true angels spoke the music of the spheres. If I should say the sound,no words would hold the all I saw or felt. The veils are infinate.Such things are lonely...even when seen by your sweet companion's eye. He may well see or hear something other than your heart should feel.Its just the rarity when two should venture to the path to kingdoms rising towers by the moon. And even then they bring twin towers to the eye that form and shape the like events: so less than similar.For this,I find compassion for us both.And leave the drawbridge underhand to spring to passage but for just the song of songs.Some ancient call to see and fast forgive our frailties.
All nature remains in motion.Kind words can heal. Course words conceal.
I'm here... because it is my nature.And most of all because I sea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home