Thursday, May 25, 2006




I feel the dragon’s weight
I feel the chains of memory
A vestment
Laden with the vines
Of angel’s sleep
And eon’s keep
Across my breast
Heavy heavy
Pulling at the heart of hearts
And shaping for the master
Fangs of Woden
Meant to sever
One more fine aortic rush
A remnant such
As found in Titan lore
That we could never quite ignore
Arched over signs and symbols told in tale
A bardic veil

And John
Who speaks his name aloud
To past remaining portions of my soul’s consent
He speaks aloud
In whispers to the
Now awake
He spoke
And wore me like a mantel
Bore my gold
And called me for his own
From distances not measured by the mile
Or recognized …
.
For fire
Consumed me
Led me
There
In thrall
I cried his name aloud
Releasing to the all
A piece of soul
My soul
And forged a vacancy
No other can attend
No way to mend
Creation’s void

So now I wander
Quite alone the darkest deep
To touch the walls or find the limits
Of this new domain
And call to
Rivers
Chasms
Fields
For those that have attended
Gatherings of angels
From the reign of clouds
That gathering
Across the endless vast horizons
Of the heart
For we have much to share
Within the
“Eye of Aeon”
Entry to the Cave of Treasures
Hand in hand our kin
Will surly rise again
The waves of wonder grounds us to the real
Our scales and feathers
Raise us to these clouds
And calls us to the see
And all the while Leviathan
Rests easy at our feet
Tame by comparison

We all can claim the history of pain and growth
But not until our heart
Has fallen under foot
Gorged from our chest
And offered from His bloody hand upon the alter
Ripped and forged to steel
And downy wing
A instrument of Kings
Can one begin the wise caduceus to the stars
A final death
So as to open up our Eye to sea
The map of our creation
Our participation
Fearless
Relentless
Unbending
Bonsai to the stars

May25,2006



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home