Sunday, September 25, 2005



And in a dream
I stepped back to the place of joy
And gathered up the sweet bouquet of friends
And thought out loud
Like me!
These are my Demons,
Saints
And Kin!
Embraced them all with kisses once again
And danced that child dance full of mirth
And shouted
We are All the virgin birth!
With hand held packages of history
And all potential of what we might be
Divided only by the mind’s geometries
We see
We see
We see
Yes silence in the semblance of a stance
Stirs inner active cycles that we dance
Weighed down beneath the weight of Shaman shawls
Or crystal beads
My Love,
A dream is all we ever really need
A vision for the finer myth
I rest beneath the Tree
Extend my waving branches for the
Changing world to see
That all of you
IS
Truly all of me

1 Comments:

Blogger starbender said...

Very Cool picture & Poem!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home