Friday, October 21, 2005
















the thought is lost
but not the mirror of the incomplete
full well
among the rainbows / peacock’s tails
or frailties
set to surface in the face of possibilities
but too
the inconsistencies of care and want
not dissonance
against a mild abuse of former ways
Creates a hummmm
some counterpoint to finer compositions
held in hand
but as in truth the heart
beats syncopation
strums
refining scales and arpeggios of compositions
written in the ages past
but dear heart I can only speak
what gnosis tested formed
and now in best of being
blends this
symphony
new formulas and testings
in a vague uncertain soul-nata
until completed
so resting in the realms of love
we let the heart be judge and jury of our soul
dancing steps
the waltz
by masters of creations
what sets the way for all upon her ruddy path
the things of life are set at hand
right hand the sun and light and soul and all things seen
left hand the moon and deep and spirit and
all things from which we came to be
always ..letting the right know what the left is doing
the left know what the right is doing
living in the spirit opened to the hand of high
living for the soul…. creation’s care
and need for all that’s deemed divine… not want
then laid to word or canvas song or dance
or gestures of the heart
we’ve come from deep within the grottos of the
seasons
ancient callings
ancient patterns
conduits
filling empty vessels with the vision of possibilities
without rest or comfort given to us until
we place before the All our best
gods becoming hu man
hu man becoming gods
the final sequence of events before the new unfolds
no vein conceit
not prideful fall
but memory
of what began
long Before in future past
the heresy of the present
no dogma
no formal teachings of the way
but then
the simplest truth has always been the heresy
Piano
Pianissimo
Pianississimo

___________________________________________________


aneurisko: a week or so ago
aneurisko: just before I left from work
aneurisko: scrubbing the instruments of Agriculture
aneurisko: I stood, literally, along the Tracks of time
aneurisko: on my Left hand was the Sun
aneurisko: on my Right hand was the Moon
aneurisko: both of them in Fullness
tea_and_pi: ahh
aneurisko: Me, inbetween
aneurisko: with arms raised out to either
tea_and_pi: the filiment of connection
aneurisko: and I said:
aneurisko: Let US be reconciled
aneurisko: It was an invitation
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: this is a True piece of History
aneurisko: no mere imagination
aneurisko: IT happened
tea_and_pi: i see this
aneurisko: just prior to This
aneurisko: I've been watching Sirius rise with Orion
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: and the Crescent moon was coming
aneurisko: she was full when she kissed the sun with me
aneurisko: but she began to wane
aneurisko: when half waned...guess where she went?
tea_and_pi: ?
aneurisko: upon the Bow of Argus
tea_and_pi: ahh
aneurisko: there she sat for Two days
aneurisko: half splendor of her brightened self when we kissed the sun
aneurisko: and she just sat there on the Bow
aneurisko: it was marvelous
aneurisko: besides which, it's a Celestial Fact
aneurisko: you can check it out for Astrological History, if you like
aneurisko: Here was the Golden Fleece hung on the Oaken Staff of Ares
aneurisko: and the 50 gave witness out of Orion
aneurisko: stomping on the Bleachers
aneurisko: it was funny
aneurisko: but we all gave thanks
aneurisko: and Eyes were opened
aneurisko: the Dead rose from their mountain clefts
aneurisko: the World sighed
aneurisko: and something Omnipotent was born
tea_and_pi: even under her great weight...first separation of cells
aneurisko: I feel all too humble now
aneurisko: and I kiss my heels
aneurisko: I bend over backwards for Grace
aneurisko: and I silently weep
aneurisko: one little touch of my inner Sun
aneurisko: and I will wail an ancient grief
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: i embrace us
aneurisko: this is the Burden of our Sight
aneurisko: that we Can bear IT, because we Will
tea_and_pi: yes
aneurisko: then are the Heaven's rent
aneurisko: and is open the Inner Sanctum
tea_and_pi: but times i still tremble
aneurisko: ever tremble
tea_and_pi: you are stronger in this vision
tea_and_pi: its in this viewing
tea_and_pi: i press closer
tea_and_pi: like a child
aneurisko: even God prays to be a Child
aneurisko: for which Cause, We Are
aneurisko: "unless you become as a Child, you shall in no way enter the kingdom"
aneurisko: is this not the Root of our Existence?
aneurisko: Children All
aneurisko: Ever
aneurisko: Always
tea_and_pi: yes
aneurisko: let us not pretend upon our Maturity
aneurisko: even the Maturity of God prays for Beginning
aneurisko: and God is said to seek that which is Past
aneurisko: and We too seek that which is Past
aneurisko: indeed
aneurisko: We come from the Future
aneurisko: as a seeker
tea_and_pi: yes…aneurisko
aneurisko: Being
aneurisko: can you count my tears?
aneurisko: will you measure the Oceans of the world?
tea_and_pi: i gather them as sustenance and blend them with my own
aneurisko: they still shatter me
aneurisko: I look around me with Prometheus
aneurisko: and he tells me of his Trial
aneurisko: he counsels my weight
aneurisko: I AM the Mountain
aneurisko: I AM the chains that bind me
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: cool them in my ocean
aneurisko: I pray
aneurisko: I weep
aneurisko: I accept my captivity
aneurisko: I suffer
aneurisko: and this remains, so long as They suffer
aneurisko: I will not abandon Them
aneurisko: I will not
tea_and_pi……
aneurisko: God may defy me
aneurisko: but I will not abandon them
aneurisko: nor shall God stop my tears
aneurisko: but Nature and Zoe herself supports me
aneurisko: I will not be abandoned!
aneurisko: Let God challenge Wisdom!
aneurisko: This is where the Line stops.
aneurisko: and I will endure IT.
aneurisko: All...I...Other
aneurisko: Enigma
aneurisko: Saaboath
aneurisko: God knows that Wisdom is the Bride
aneurisko: God will not contend with Wisdom
aneurisko: except to undress Her
aneurisko: which is Time in relation to Eternity
aneurisko: the Discovery
aneurisko: And Wisdom directs what God shall undertake in the Process
aneurisko: We Are the Children
aneurisko: and this makes Their, Our, Family
tea_and_pi: yes
aneurisko: IT IS a Process
aneurisko: IT IS....Creation
tea_and_pi: you know this
aneurisko: and endure it, from before men call Experience
tea_and_pi: memory weighs heavy
aneurisko: "Before Abraham was, I AM"
aneurisko: but it is not All
aneurisko: There is a Place of perfect Freedom
aneurisko: where every possibility is Open
aneurisko: where yet what has been done may be done
aneurisko: but where yet what has not been done may be done as well
aneurisko: so Enthusiasm rules the Day
tea_and_pi: …..
aneurisko: This place
aneurisko: is our Home
aneurisko: it's where we are going, and from whence we came
aneurisko: it is One thing
aneurisko: it is Us, in Essence
aneurisko: and it is most Real
aneurisko: more than Time
aneurisko: does this knowing then
aneurisko: advise anything but patience and trust?
aneurisko: are we not given enough signs to know
tea_and_pi: presence
aneurisko: to discover our selves
tea_and_pi: generosity
aneurisko: wherefore then our pretended fear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home