Tuesday, January 03, 2006




























Dark Madness

that time
when evening showed its tendril like appendages
beaconed with its siren call to visions of the deep
i stumbled
as the Watcher lept from underneath my feet
to set perched predator
atop me head
slightly hovering above the maps of fire
so reminicent of the creatures
of the night
that heavy laden with desire
perch heavier upon my heart
succubus
incubus
unmentionable chasms
learing at my folly in the place of fall
beneath the dream and light
and yet within its grasp
a silver key
clasped tightly
and with taunting gesture
offered such a lovely prize
with teasing stare
a challange there
for merbird
to both flight and swim
to walk with angels
fearless on the heads of pins

what brought a grin
to lighten up my face
I'll never gno
the green Knight held reflection for our way to be
both chained and free
said I
"I'll wed thee fearless, past the thirteenth gate,
and gno that you were always part of me"
with this the madness found its place in me

the gods held space
corse colosseum
for the dier divisions
of the soul
fortunate no place to be
while time and space was
captive in the place of rest

the walls of what was once
my small abode
fell way
as i saw all the vast stands in the round
i gasped
and startled
that the miriads of beings came to see
both beauty
and the horror of all visions past
a likely mass
all cheering
taunting
casting lots
both solumn and profane
the prize
the key
held high
above the worlds domain
a tiny spot
displacement in the realm of all
a curve of time
the place of birdie calls

"STAND GROUND!!!"
my ugly watcher bellowed loud
long tendrils from my long black hair
flew toward the crowds
some deep and quakelike tremor
from deep within
roared with the cheer of all the past of kin

The voices of the all
had come to fore
the word of rightiousness
the Lion's roar

and I the vessel of the moon
spoke magic to the tides
of black son's noon
the thrashing
tangles
throws of death
fell silent under neath the Lover's breath

with this
all sight was emptied of the night
with this
we all maintain the hidden sight

so when the days of numbered ways and means
fall silent past the place of dreams
i wake amid the grains of lords
play fields of wheat
as angel's trumpet horns
love all Beloveds as my own
and see
......within the eyes of thee
a silver plate of gold










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home