Sunday, October 23, 2005
















talasa2005



If found
Should then I change the mask I wear
Or cover mirrors on the walls
Close windows
Cower in the dark and weep?

They come
Those hungry reapers of the heart
And call me to their side
Those generations of the heart
Steeped high in mer mory
They wake!

Thirsty begging for the nipple of lost tides
And siren song
Leviathan lullabies
And screams of bliss in bloom
Re membering

Those former noisy silences we chimed together
With our drunken bawdy songs
Sending tremors through desire
Under tuggings of the moon

Troubadours
They were
They are
With cause to see this through
To witness
One more Fisher King’s demise
While I
A single breath
A remnant of the past
Hide waiting
For the echoed howls and
Hunted by the hound of God

If found
Should I relent and fall to final swoon
The tinctured thrall of
Chalices and thrones
Release and cry to all the worlds that wait..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home