Saturday, January 07, 2006


















COMMUMION


Yesterday,I went on an interview for a small job in a church. Actually a repair job for a former painting of the last supper, I placed in the sanctuary last year. Our last tour with hurricanes had destroyed just about all of the church except the painting on the wall.That had remained intact.Now they wanted me to do some additional work to fit it in to the new sanctuary .
So while survaying the portions of repair and negotiating price, She asked ,"Are you a Christian?Have you received Jesus as you personal saviour?" I stared at her tranfixed and wondered why I found this question reminisant of the inquisition.More than once I have been confronted with this imposing challange . A memory flashed by of a much younger woman , I was waiting for my "two for one pizza with everything", at a Pizza hut.And a vested young couple cornered me with this question. ...Are you a christian? And how do you KNOW you are a Christian? I said ,"Yes I am a Christian. And I know I am a Christian because I did not tell you to "Fuck off".Much silence prevailed after that and again I welled up the wrath of God.When I got home, my pizzas were burned on the bottom and tasted like what I would have imagined scorched flesh to taste like. So when this woman, at the interview, asked me this question,rather than using the fire of reaction,I responded, "lets talk about that another time." This seemed to satisfy her for the time being. Then, as if in a Steilberg movie,I flashed to a vision of the past .... seeing the eight year old child, having secrectly touched the Eucharist.... secretly within the guise of deep prayer after opening wide to the sacred intrusion on my tongue by a much too handsome priest.I KNEW I was damned to hell for all eternity for such a dier act of pride.How dare the child touch the transfigured flesh of God.Both my Irish mother and Italian father had instilled in me the rules and regulations of our Catholic upbringing. Mortal creation reaching back to touch the divine.Sacralige...a worse sin than any fallen angel's pride. Of course ,now the mortals dispense the communion from hand to hand, we set the Holy of Holies upon our own tongue. Does this mean I was fortunate not to greet death before we evolved worthy to place hand to host...now with only subtle feigned solumn prayers, a simple amen when shown the"Lamb of God? HA...Have we evolved to the place of angels? What made us worthy? When I think that a simple act of faith and trust and belief was not enough to keep me from opening Pandora's box as a child...I have faint understanding why I open them all so feverishly now. Perhaps on the chance that our evolvment in the very act of observation of the hidden fruits brings another kind of salvation.The unnameable. The vague. The unattainable.The thing most desired. But where is the knowledge I should have obtained in exchange for my immortal soul.Has it now been returned to me by acts of the church...or acts of God/Goddess. What others judge as the fall has sense implied resurrection.What others have seen as saving grace has been an endless fall. How is it that the Lion's at the gate roar at our entrance only to later be the very lovers spent breathless in the round. I now have but one belief...that of paradox...and lovers/friends entwined in that very spiral...touching the face of God.
____________________________

tea_and_pi: i have been writing a lot
aneurisko: I am a number of years old
tea_and_pi: poring out of late
aneurisko: as you ought remember
tea_and_pi: :)
aneurisko: I like that you seek me
tea_and_pi: always
aneurisko: I keep much privacy still, as you can imagine
tea_and_pi: compassed and lighthouse
aneurisko: mountains crumble to the sea
aneurisko: but there is still, U and Me
tea_and_pi: we are forever friends accomplices and associates
tea_and_pi: brewing up the
tea_and_pi: stirrings
tea_and_pi: of
aneurisko: accomplices
tea_and_pi: silver cauldrens
tea_and_pi: lol
aneurisko: Oaken floors
tea_and_pi: i guess
tea_and_pi: at times
tea_and_pi: yes
aneurisko: don't get ahead of yourself
aneurisko: the moment is sacred
aneurisko: let's be careful
aneurisko: can you indulge?
tea_and_pi: every moment is sacred
tea_and_pi: never otherwise
tea_and_pi: a way of being
aneurisko: sensitivies of thought
aneurisko: subtle wires of secret weaving
aneurisko: norns and eyrines conspiring
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: i falter only to see the limb wave in the breeze....sparrow setting the stance
tea_and_pi: weaving with the wind
aneurisko: and my prowling in the embankments
aneurisko: 5 to attention
aneurisko: One to stand
aneurisko: ....Felis Exempliforis
aneurisko: Totem Me
aneurisko: and Shaman Songs
aneurisko: ....
aneurisko: what else to expect?
tea_and_pi: whistled tremelous and bold
aneurisko: shuffling cardboards, moving knights
tea_and_pi: manned across the board
tea_and_pi: full sized and fearce
aneurisko: stalling rooks and undermining rights
aneurisko: WHO IS the Bishop?
tea_and_pi: empassioned pleas for passage
tea_and_pi: lol
tea_and_pi: LOL
aneurisko: tell, tell, tell
tea_and_pi: were you the passage from the deep...
aneurisko: eh...it was all of parts in distant voyage, questing worth
aneurisko: that's all
tea_and_pi: i gno
aneurisko: a lovely sight...all told
tea_and_pi: if i were to tell the sights i see ...the dancing round your soul
tea_and_pi: our soul
aneurisko: emerald emergence
aneurisko: E frame Designs
tea_and_pi: emeralds rubies
tea_and_pi: diamonds
tea_and_pi: at their best
aneurisko: Stood at the foot of the Mountain
aneurisko: up to my knees the vast particulars of ageless gems
aneurisko: like sands on the sea
tea_and_pi: fell to the summit
aneurisko: there one stood
aneurisko: poised upon the Ruby Veign
aneurisko: aloft, the experience of ancient talent at work
aneurisko: aiming to make ancient trophies of vast renown
tea_and_pi: tears i feel .....full brine to the full mer's depth of being
tea_and_pi: we've yet to see
aneurisko: stuck to the Root, the Veign gave way
tea_and_pi: we've yet to know
tea_and_pi: i have something for you
aneurisko: leaching virtue into the branched virtue
tea_and_pi: i have a stone
aneurisko: like faith unto faith
aneurisko: whispering our enterprise...
aneurisko: friendships' kiss
tea_and_pi: whispering
aneurisko: come closer
tea_and_pi: i give all to this
aneurisko: I twist down upon the Winsa
aneurisko: Winding what Aeons gnow
aneurisko: bending, churning...fleeing the Angles
aneurisko: ....
aneurisko: yet...We fall
aneurisko: and men may expect the sudden Surprise
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: the fall eternal
aneurisko: such ears to hear
aneurisko: you have, and for your heart
tea_and_pi: our heart
aneurisko: yes...and what hope we share
aneurisko: membering that pure aspiration
aneurisko: hid or otherwise disclosed
aneurisko: among the dainty fields of sheer honesty
aneurisko: a secret healing
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: magic of the sprites, lovers, and yearning youth
tea_and_pi: i breath
aneurisko: lovers surround here abouts
aneurisko: desperate, almost, to catch my attention
tea_and_pi: and envy
aneurisko: pleading into the day their vast inheritance of care
aneurisko: much, much, much
aneurisko: they plead and claw the hours
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: distantly I heard how that you thought I forgot about you
aneurisko: but I told that sprite
aneurisko: and she whisped away
aneurisko: tinkling some dreams for your pleasure
aneurisko: and Our Trust
tea_and_pi: that is strange
tea_and_pi: someones perception
tea_and_pi: not my own
aneurisko: she enjoys your company
tea_and_pi: ahh
aneurisko: pleading almost that I lend her to you
tea_and_pi: she envys our trust
tea_and_pi: me thinks
aneurisko: and seeks something from you
tea_and_pi: oh?
aneurisko: as she espies your thoughts upon the waters
tea_and_pi: no one can gno
aneurisko: she sees what your reflections know
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: but may not intrude upon what your deepest heart may gnow
aneurisko: true enough
aneurisko: she, like me, admires you
aneurisko: well
aneurisko: she is my sprite, after all
aneurisko: just that you may have secret company
aneurisko: I thought
aneurisko: and some nice whisperings
aneurisko: funny thing, two
aneurisko: I love you even better than THAT
tea_and_pi: i gno
tea_and_pi: its silent here
aneurisko: steady on the wire
aneurisko: no quick jerks
tea_and_pi: fluttering of wings in balance
aneurisko: listen how the silent wind breathes
aneurisko: how that the still motion of time moments the sight
aneurisko: and ruptures the Veil of seeming
aneurisko: self to self, seeing
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: be glad, be glad, be glad
tea_and_pi: pressed hard to thoughts embrace
tea_and_pi: ....
aneurisko: a cheerful advent of the One
tea_and_pi: embraced
aneurisko: more awesome than falling stars
aneurisko: or roaring mountains under rage
aneurisko: expance past measure
aneurisko: a golden dawn, and midnight morning
aneurisko: parents of the Light
aneurisko: our progenitors
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: lovers, sisters
aneurisko: life on life
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: the Phoenix Chariot is ready
aneurisko: awaiting only the Mother's nod
aneurisko: and Heir
tea_and_pi: lifting winds secured
aneurisko: I brought you forth the Grail
aneurisko: I bid you bring Me forth the Blood.
tea_and_pi: that which is in your holdings?
aneurisko: soon seeing, eye to eye
aneurisko: ...
tea_and_pi: ..
aneurisko: I would prophesy, but to whom?
aneurisko: I would cast Oracle, but where?
aneurisko: I would shake the Roots, but under where?
aneurisko: under what?
tea_and_pi: i thought these past endeavors
aneurisko: still the Story
tea_and_pi: what stance for the coming times
aneurisko: the stance is made
aneurisko: the arch of the curve is cast
aneurisko: the spiral gyre is winding away the norns
tea_and_pi: at last
aneurisko: I have grown impatient
tea_and_pi: yes
tea_and_pi: i see
aneurisko: as if the hero/a among men were certain
aneurisko: waiting, waiting, waiting
aneurisko: till heaps of the dead and innocent crowd my sacred groves
aneurisko: I discust this mess
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: and call my Chaos Janitor
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: I say
aneurisko: let them think upon what Christ Mass means
aneurisko: in Sacrafice of the Innocent
aneurisko: and bear out the Hour
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: perfect Harmony of the Above with the Below
aneurisko: drink down the recess of every greedy estimation
aneurisko: and Witness what IS.
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: I pray this
aneurisko: I prey more
aneurisko: listening upon the Lute of the Muses
tea_and_pi: those that inspire?
tea_and_pi: ahhh
aneurisko: or plying the Norns to disclose what is meant by falsehood
aneurisko: the web and tune unwinding
aneurisko: like numbers under the stones
aneurisko: or lines upon the frame
aneurisko: trinkets of expeciality
aneurisko: ....
tea_and_pi: though filtering the gross
tea_and_pi: takes times of expectancies....though we are the ending phrase
aneurisko: wherever I GO
aneurisko: whatever I DO
aneurisko: you see me
aneurisko: you hear me
aneurisko: you comfort me
aneurisko: ....
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: I love you whole
tea_and_pi: as i you
tea_and_pi: i have a stone for you
tea_and_pi: i have saved
tea_and_pi: from the middle earth
tea_and_pi: it has your name
tea_and_pi: like a conch
tea_and_pi: i lift to my ear
tea_and_pi: and it speaks
tea_and_pi: more than the rush of sea
tea_and_pi: or tides
tea_and_pi: the whisper
tea_and_pi: i will send to you by mail
tea_and_pi: in a cup
tea_and_pi: 1000 feet below the earth
tea_and_pi: below her veil
tea_and_pi: inner makings
aneurisko: below her veil
aneurisko: eh
tea_and_pi: once from the stars
tea_and_pi: you'll see
tea_and_pi: i will send
tea_and_pi: it to you
aneurisko: tell mwe
aneurisko: tell me
aneurisko: tell me
tea_and_pi: when chris and i went within Ruby Falls
tea_and_pi: deep in the earth
aneurisko: you know I serve the sacred Hearth
aneurisko: why deny me?
tea_and_pi: i lifted a single stone
tea_and_pi: with your name
tea_and_pi: its been on my alter
tea_and_pi: since
aneurisko: you have a most powerful magic, medicine
tea_and_pi: i hold it for you
aneurisko: I pray you own it
tea_and_pi: i will send this to you
tea_and_pi: now
tea_and_pi: well monday when the post office is open
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: tell me about that dream
tea_and_pi: dream?
aneurisko: where 5 there were
tea_and_pi: remind me
aneurisko: all in motion, horizontal facts
tea_and_pi: woo i remember dreaming but the details have escaped
aneurisko: a marching army, or something
tea_and_pi: ...
tea_and_pi: i truly cannot remember
aneurisko: stand-still winds at great heights, yet moving above
tea_and_pi: let me think on it to see if it comes back
aneurisko: think above
aneurisko: think Wind and Sky
tea_and_pi: sometimes i write things before i am fully awake
tea_and_pi: and they fade
aneurisko: and Stars
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: your dreams must be heavy
tea_and_pi: i talk with you often in dreams
aneurisko: I've seen the Secret
aneurisko: and it lays before me
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: an invitation to Life
aneurisko: but diving here seemed
aneurisko: awesome severence
aneurisko: merciless determination
aneurisko: ....
aneurisko: inexplicable

aneurisko: I can tell you that the Beloved is yet adrift
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: still bent on certain things
tea_and_pi: ?
aneurisko: unwise, perhaps, to mention.
aneurisko: seeking to know the mind of some
aneurisko: to open up the vessel of these days
aneurisko: and expose the waters there conjured
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: these waters are in motion
aneurisko: stirred by the apiration of secred droves
aneurisko: wending the Wood, tempering and gathering the fallen
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: fields of golden grain
aneurisko: wind born passages of listened ear
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: Forest born, and wood-cut voyagers
aneurisko: to rain and storm and mountain torn
aneurisko: them who C
tea_and_pi: ...i have seen them
aneurisko: a true Mass.
aneurisko: ways upon ways, and too familiar
aneurisko: what I will have
aneurisko: in the mean time
aneurisko: is Friends
tea_and_pi: ...
aneurisko: let them draw close
aneurisko: I love them, whole
tea_and_pi: :)
aneurisko: and We wend out the Hours
aneurisko: satisfied in the Event
aneurisko: each other born
aneurisko: lovers
aneurisko: family
aneurisko: memory
aneurisko: aspiration
tea_and_pi: yes
aneurisko: ...
aneurisko: Truth
aneurisko: Love
aneurisko: Substantial Life
tea_and_pi: my hours ...my dreams....
tea_and_pi: ours
tea_and_pi: all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home