Sunday, October 30, 2005





























Don’t think I haven’t seen
Dark dawnings rising from your dreams
And eyes that haunt with nothing more than
Cunning grace
HA
Seduction in a stance
A lover’s trance
It
Rises if I chance to open to your sighs
Pretended for the
Songs of day
What may
Bee seen as musings
Laughter
Chatting of the coming
Summoning of
Logos in the Fall
AND
I (silent in my call)
Hear all my former voices
Calling U to me
Stomping at the edge of sea
Again
A call that neither Will
Brings up
To memory
But by the metaphor
Of mer and sand and brine
We once again in silence
Kneel before the shrine
While parts of you will
Recognize the siren song in me
Within faint gestures of desire
And rising of the seeded tides
Amid the waiting pier
(A moment of desire)
Sometimes I do forget
To listen
In the thrall of eyes
Like yours
Upwellings from the well of Hara
Spinning me to sea
A whoosh
A rush
Expansion of the grid
A cross
A skull
And fleshy
Souls sigh loud enough for all to turn
To watch
To see
One salty wash of tears
At once I turn away
To quickly leave
Fearful that you’ve
Seen the ghost
And gno I see our kin
Perhaps some yet named creature on the shore
A metphor for all
Will once again find voice to call
Those things that last
A place of no time in the future-past


2005pi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home