Wednesday, January 18, 2006



















pi2004



Eros and Psyche

it was always you
each touch of human hand
upon my tiny brow
when kittens sitting restless on my lap
or all the sweet scent of new fields in play
or galloping down hillsides to the stumble fall
...and laughter

it was always you
the downy blankets
folding up the child in dark of night
slight shadows in the closet
soft scamperings across the floor
the unknown elememtals from the
crevice in the wall
...and dreams

it was always you
when first a stolen kiss upon my lips
fell wet and silly from your
worry
I would run
....I did
but then returned
and shared some tales from ancient lands
relentless myths
....and smiles

yes
always you
the one I cried for at the fountain
of our youth
and stirrings in the real
wells overflowing
magic brine from eyes to match their dreams
.....always the eyes

each love
another you
a magic in the round
each heart
symphonic risings on the path to be
I stretched
and leaned
and tried to hear the whispers from
your hidden lips
a messenger of love
beyond what might be heard
glossolalic sound
the words
the crys of joy and pain
demanding that I look for you again
in dark of night
.....I did

it's always you
each heart of lover mate or friend
each pointing in their way
the Way
to Oz
where
Scarecrows Tinmen Lions at the gates
both shout and whisper

"find the endless Others
Lovers gesturing for you to wait"
....I waited

and just once
just once you truly came to see
just once you truly knew
that it is
here for us to sea
then just as fast dismissed it with a smile
the turning of the soul
proclaimed
earths shifting poles
a scattering of former holdings in the night
...i fell
...i cried
...i truly died

no rumplstilskin turning hay to gold
no merlin magic blending you to me
just memory of memory
the inner dreams between
the real
and how we feel

once....
just once
at all beginnings
in that place we met
on beds of grace
concealed
revealed by lanturn
ahhh
such untold beauty...
an angelic face
revealed and posed
our beacons to the place of bliss

drawn by some forces other than our own
i felt the true as raptured bliss
a single kiss
before i turned to stone
...I'm once again alone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home