Friday, November 25, 2005














the mystery unfolds
transparent guise from
paper rice
stone rubbings
orogami in design
faint lines and edges
maping out
eternal source of laughter
from the stars
some clown's amusing goal
"let's see if they can punch their way
through oragami bags"
we ought to gno
above
below
...but then why give it
creed ance
once the whoosh and spin
of endings
find the start
the rush now finds me heart
and here i fall again
dark angel
to the form of matter in the round
the same
familur sounds o
crackle
ping
and sparky things
a babe in woods
so feral tried and true
in dreams i think u knew
ped
peding
predator and prey
first triad game we play
rehersal for
the endless guests that stay
close by
oh my
"i;ve said too much
thats me in the mirror
that's me in the spotlight
loosing my re legion"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home